Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My First Post!

Well here it is, my very first post to my blog. Guess I should start with a little bit about myself and what I hope to do with this blog. I am an army wife, mommy to three small children and one sweet yellow lab, and an RN. This season of my life is centered around managing our home and caring for my husband and children; DS is almost 5, DD #1 is 2 1/2, and DD #2 is 4 weeks.
I named the blog "Semi-Stay-At-Home" because that's what I do- I work 2 days a week in the PACU of a local hospital and spend the other 5 days at home with our kids. It's really the best of both worlds- I highly reccommend it if you can pull it off.
I'd like to use this blog to share funny stories about my life, but also to share with you great businesses and products I come across that could make your life happier, easier, better, etc. I'd like to do some product reviews for things for the home or the kids. I'd like to eventually offer some giveaways. And I'd like to stimulate some discussions along the way.
I'll also be learning about the world of blogging and trying to improve mine along the way.
So, welcome to my blog. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment