Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Design Your Own Diaper Bag Night at Hip to Be Round in Carytown- Thursday October 7th

Designing your own diaper bag sounds like the perfect solution to my current dilemma- I simply cannot find a diaper bag that is "just right." I have several that I like, but none of them are exactly what I want. There are features on all of them that I wish I could combine into one perfect bag. Bun Bun Bags is offering the opportunity to do just that! They are having a trunk show at It's Hip to Be Round in Carytown (another great business, but more about that later) this Thursday evening from 6 to 8 pm. Bring a baby item to donate and get 10% off your Bun Bun Bag purchase. And as an added bonus, Hip to Be Round will be giving out store credits valued at 25% of your Bun Bun purchase good for use at the store through November 24th.
Do you have a favorite diaper bag? Post a comment here and tell us about it!







http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Design-Your-Own-Diaper-Bag-Night-at-It-s-Hip-to-be-Round.html?soid=1101980216241&aid=HVttCKpgN0A

No comments:

Post a Comment